Home ➥ Academics ➥ Curriculum
- Sacred Heart School’s curriculum incorporates a strong reading and math emphasis, which is grounded by religious values.
- Preschool through 8th grade students are individually challenged based on their academic developement.
- Technology classes are taught at all grade levels in the state of the art computer lab with Internet access. Technology is utilized in every classroom.
- The Guided Reading Program helps students develop reading strategies to advance within their current reading level.
- Full day preschool education for 3, 4, and 5-year old students.
- Special teachers for music, technology, Spanish, health, and physical education.
- A Blended Learning Environment