The CUES School System curriculum meets the requirements of the State of Nebraska Department of Education and is designed in in accordance with the Archdiocese of Omaha curriculum content. An ongoing process of subject area evaluation and revision keeps textbooks and material updated.
- Preschool: Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD
- English/Language Arts: Into Reading and Lexia
- Mathematics: Reveal Math and IXL Math
- Science: Elevate Science
- Social Studies: Students of History Curriculum (online)
- Religion: Christ in Us
SCHOOL SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
- All Day Early childhood programs for four and five-year-old students.
- Middle School Electives such as Robotics, Yearbook, and Book Bowl.
- A Performing Arts Program, On Cue, for all middle school students.
- An eighth Grade Leadership program that focuses on volunteerism, career education, community engagement, and team building.
- A Blended Learning Environment supported by iPads and Google Chromebooks
- Dedicated teachers for STEAM, Music, and PE/Health.
- Guidance counselors in every building
- Contracted mental health services through Catholic Charities
- Student and Family support through the Boys Town LIFT Together program